Its very irritating as a publisher your revenue are being chopped down due to adblock users and its like they are eating food and not paying the bill a bit frustrating situation but i have solutions for it, Many of them requested me to write a content regarding how to bypass adblock extension or plugin as a web publisher so here is a right one for you ! There are many blog posts regarding Anti-Adblock for bloggers but those techniques are not worthy because it will only block adblock users and asks them to disable adblock to view the content but it won’t shows ads to them so your not gonna get revenue from adblock users but here in this post see How To Run Ads On Your Blog Even For Adblock Users.
First you need to know how adblock detects advertisements then only you can bypass them and make your ads display even for adblock users
Adblock Detects by:
- Blacklisting (Urls of hostgator, bluehost, adsense, mediaads,chitika,+10000 AdNetworks) so shorten urls with some url shortener like goo.gl !
- The banner image name: it should not contain sizes and AdNetwork Name (eg: 300×250, 336×280, 728×90, 300×600, 320×50 and hostgator bluehost adsense, ads,banner,ad) so rename the banner image
- The Ad banner image should not be hosted on AdNetworks: so download the Ad image and rename the banner and host it on some other site free image hosting site there are many out there: PostImage,TinyPic,ImagesHack, Imgur
How To Bypass it:
- Rename the banner image (eg: if the name of the banner image is like something this “hostgator-0.01-banners-AN-300×250.gif” rename it to “IMAGE”
- Host the image on any site which I mentioned above and get the url of the image
- Shorten the links which is in the AdBanner code in with goo.gl and replace it
(eg: this is the link which is generated in the Banner Ad Code http://secure.hostgator.com/~affiliat/cgi-bin/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=xxxx so shorten and replace it with the adcode then it may look like http://goo.gl/xxxx)
Proof Undetectable Ads: here is a demo i have tweaked these below ads by the above methods check it with adblock these ads won’t get detected these if you have any doubt comment below !
AdBlock is an open source, content filtering and ad blocking extension for the Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Opera web browsers. AdBlock allows users to prevent page elements, such as advertisements, from being displayed. As of July 2014, AdBlock is the most popular Google Chrome extension, with over 30,000,000 users and the most popular Safari extension. According to an article in The New York Times, the extension was created on December 8, 2009 (the day that support for extensions was added to Google Chrome). Safari support was added in June 2010.AdBlock is not to be confused with Adblock Plus. The creator of AdBlock claims to have been inspired by the AdBlock Plus extension for Firefox, but otherwise the two efforts are unrelated (as well as to the original Adblock from which Adblock Plus was forked).